English | February 8, 2015 | ISBN: 0735697418 | 400 pages | EPUB | 14 MB
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-342–and demonstrate your real-world mastery of advanced Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 solution design, configuration, implementation, management, and support. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance, Exam Ref focuses on critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSE level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Configure, manage, and migrate Unified Messaging
- Design, configure, and manage site resiliency
- Design, configure, and manage advanced security
- Configure and manage compliance, archiving, and discovery solutions
- Implement and manage coexistence, hybrid scenarios, migration, and federation
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Provides exam preparation tips written by two Exchange Server MVPs
- Assumes you have at least three years of experience managing Exchange Servers and have responsibilities for an enterprise Exchange messaging environment
About the Exam
Exam 70-342 is one of two exams focused on Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 skills and knowledge for moving to the cloud, increasing user productivity and flexibility, reducing data loss, and improving data security.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam earns you credit toward a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification that proves your ability to build innovative solutions across multiple technologies, both on-premises and in the cloud.
Exam 70-341 and Exam 70-342 are required for MCSE: Messaging Solutions Expert certification.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learning