English | May 21st, 2019 | ISBN: 0241368804 | 288 pages | EPUB | 400.42 MB
Discover Peru with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this beautiful country before you’ve even packed your case – see Machu Picchu at dawn, explore the stunning Inca Heartland, tuck into traditional Peruvian cuisine in Cusco or ride the rapids through Colca Canyon. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Peru covers the must-see sights and the hidden backstreets, so you won’t miss a thing.
• Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
• Reasons to love Peru: incredible archaeological sites, natural wonders, beautiful beaches – what will yours be?
• See Peru from a different angle – over 20 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
• A year-long calendar of events in Peru gives a selection of celebrations and festivals for all seasons
• Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Over 15 detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
• Expert tips to make memories that last – where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
• The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
• Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries cover the whole country, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
• Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Lima’s San Francisco complex, Cusco’s La Catedral the Chavín de Huántar.
• Covers Lima; the Southern Coast; Canyon Country; Cusco and the Inca Heartland; Central Sierra; Cordillera Blanca; the Northern Desert; the Northern Highlands; the Amazon Basin
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Peru is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.